Friday, April 15, 2016

Two Years Home From India


We are celebrating two years home from India! Two years? For us, it seems like he has always been a part of our family. We are extremely thankful we have AJ. He brings great excitement into our family. 

AJ still loves all things Disney. While Mickey will always be his pal, he loves R2D2 now days. Stars Wars is so much fun to him. It looks like we will be having a Stars Wars birthday celebration soon! Last week AJ got to go to the movies to see Zootopia. He liked all the animals, but he really liked dancing to the song "Try Everything." That song reminds me of AJ tremendously! 

"I won't give up, no I won't give in
Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything"

Our adventurous son loves to try everything!


Anirudha James, we love you sweet boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment